The Corporate Adviser Awards have opened for adviser category entries, as the event ceremony reverts to its pre-pandemic summer slot.
This year’s ceremony will take place at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square on Thursday 30 June, and includes three new categories – Best International Benefits Adviser, Best Pensions Law Firm and Best ESG Benefits Consultant. Click for full event details
The closing date for adviser category entries is 11th March, with shortlists announced on 30th March.
Provider shortlists will be announced on 16th March, with an entry deadline of 8 April.
Corporate Adviser editor John Greenwood says: “The Corporate Adviser Awards offer a chance for us to celebrate the very best our industry has to offer. With scores of industry professionals participating in the judging process, winning one of these awards is a true hallmark of quality.”
- Best DC Independent Trustee
- Best Pension Adviser
- Best Group Risk Adviser
- Best Healthcare Adviser
- Best Health and Wellbeing Solution
- Best Defined Contribution Investment Adviser
- Best International Benefits Adviser
- Best Pensions Law Firm
- Best ESG Benefits Consultant
- Corporate Adviser Small Firm of the Year 2022
- Corporate Adviser Firm of the Year 2022
- Best Group Pension Provider
- Best Group Risk Provider
- Best Healthcare Provider
- Best Provider Decumulation Proposition
- Best Health & Wellbeing Provider
- Best Cash Plan Provider
- Best Master Trust
- Ultimate Default Fund
- Best ESG Asset Manager
- Best Default ESG Strategy
The post CA Awards open for adviser entries – three new categories unveiled appeared first on Corporate Adviser.